FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS GOING, GOING, GONE!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS GOING, GOING, GONE!
BY JOAN HOUGH
Why are our 1st amendment rights being washed down the drain? How can it be that an old gentleman Southerner cannot have a small flag he loves in his room in a VA hospital? Why has this beautiful flag, fought under by his American ancestors been so cursed by our fellow Americans?
Brainwashed historians- Brainwashed journalists–Brainwashed authors–Brainwashed politicians- Brainwashed lawyers- Brainwashed judges- Brainwashed teachers and students– that’s why!
They’ve all been (for over a century now), so brainwashed (via the painless fashion used on Pavlov himself) so brainwashed, that each generation of Americans has been convinced that anyone is a racist nut who declares the myths of the so-called "Civil" War are myths. Black folks have been deliberately conditioned so as to be unable to even consider the real truth as even a possibility. They and most Americans know not and know not they know not. They and all other Americans have been taught that slavery never existed for years and years in the north, it existed only in the South.
The truth cannot be accepted by the brainwashed–that Lincoln was willing to give a gift of slavery forevermore to the South if Southerners would kowtow and pay the taxes (the tariffs)–therefore the war was not started by Lincoln, his Marxists and his Radical Republicans in order to FREE THE SLAVES. Like all wars, the war was over POWER, territory and money!
Not only is that truth beyond the abilities of the brainwashed to acknowledge, but because they outnumber those of us who have taken the time to investigate and now dare attempt to expose the never-ending lies pouring out of their mouths, their lies have become the brainwash poured over all children being taught in the government-controlled schools.
And, most interestingly, the Republican Party and its sister under the skin, the Democratic Party have no desire for the truth to ever be revealed about the Marxists who initiated the War of Northern Aggression. and their real reasons for so desiring to murder Southerners, including women and children.
Too bad bulletin boards full of facts can’t be scattered, like the old Burma Shave signs, along all highways.
The first of these should be:
TREASON WAS THEIR REASON!
Marxists playing footsie with abolition nuts — started the Republican Party and the War –not to free slaves-(Doubt this? Read RED REPUBLICANS AND LINCOLN’S MARXISTS by Kennedy and Benson and BRAINWASHING FROM PAVLOV TO POWERS by Edward Hunter.)
Should you disbelieve this truth about the purpose of the Marxists in America in the 1800’s, check out the accolades paid some of them as "Socialist" soldiers who continued their failed European revolution in America. An entire article of praise on numbers of these German and other Socialist/Communists is appearing now on the free pages of genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry is an article written by Wolfgang Hochbruck entitled: “Achtundvierziger” in den Armeen der Union: Eine vorlaufige Liste”–“Forty-Eighters in the Union Armies: A Preliminary Checklist . Hochbruck does not hesitate to cite the friendship of Karl Marx as an important factor in the lives of these "heroes."
Hochbruck’s article can be found in toto at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~dettweiler/genweb/e006.htm
He contends that he comprised this list of German heroes, so as to counter pro-Confederate historians’ accusations of cowardice which they have attached to the brave Socialists [Marxists] who came to America in droves in 1848.
Read more in RED REPUBLICANS AND LINCOLN’S MARXISTS about a multitude of Marxist-Republicans in Mr. Lincoln’s Army . Here are just a few of that nasty bunch::
1. Brigadier General Joseph WEYDEMEYER of Lincoln’s army was a close friend of Karl MARX and Fredrick Engels in the London Communist League.
2. Assistant Secretary of War Charles A. DANA —close friend of Marx, published with Joseph Weydemyer a number of Communist Journals and, also “The Communist Manifesto,” commissioned by Karl Marx. As a member of the Communist/Socialist Fourier Society in America, Dana was well acquainted with Marx and Marx’s colleague in Communism, Fredrick Engels. Dana, also, was a friend of all Marxists in Lincoln’s Republican Party, offering assistance to them almost upon their arrival on the American continent. This happened often after receiving introductory letters from Karl MARX, himself. (p. 196).
3. Brigadier General Louis BLENKER, Lincoln’s army—radical socialist/Communist from Germany—was remarkably successful in encouraging German immigrants to join Lincoln’s army and the Republican party.
4. Major General August WILLICH—often called “The Reddest of the Red ‘48ers” was a member of the London Communist League with Karl MARX and Fredrick ENGLES. (p. xiv)
5. Major Robert ROSA, of Lincoln’s Army, was a proud member of the New York Communist Club. (p. xiv)
6. Colonel Richard HINTON, of Lincoln’s army was one of the Charterist Socialists who fled England. The British police raided several London places of known Chartist connections and discovered ammunition and weapons. Some Chartist followers were arrested and tried. Others made it to America where, as radical socialist/Communists they were supporters of Lincoln and involved in propaganda via writing for newspapers and other publications. Hinton was an associate of the terrorist, John Brown and after the war was a correspondent for a Boston newspaper. (p. 106)
7. Spy chief Allan PINKERTON, head of the Republican Ohio Department “spy service” under General George B. McClellan. Pinkerton was the most famous of the Charterists, a radical socialist group pursued by British agents. Pinkerton fled to the U.S., settled in Illinois where he became an operator of the Underground Railroad.
8. Brigadier General Carl SCHURZ –as a young socialist, was noted for helping Gottfried Kinkel of Bonn escape from Spandau while imprisoned there for his socialist activities in the ’48 Revolts.
Schurz came to America in 1848. He was a forty-eighter who became very active in the development of the Republican Party and in politics. He was given a high position by Lincoln in the Republican army. A great admirer of Karl Marx, Schurz was cognizant of Marx’s abrasive personality and made an effort to avoid imitation of that. He was an unsuccessful candidate for Lt. Governor in Wisconsin, and became a member of the Wisconsin bar in 1859. In 1860, he became he became a friend of Abraham Lincoln and a delegate to the Republican National Convention. (p. 198)
9. Brigadier General Alexander Von Schimmelfenning, like most of the other MARXISTS /Socialist/Communists who came to the U.S. after their failed uprising in 1848, fled Germany, and escaped retribution for his part in the attempted overthrow. Schimmelfenning’s history as a Socialist Revolutionary was no secret in Pittsburg. (p. 120)
10. Major General Franz SIEGEL, thought to be one of Lincoln’s most controversial and the poorest of his generals, was deeply involved in the German 1848 revolts as a commander of socialist troops in the failed 1849 German Revolution. (p. 113)
11. Commander Friedrich Karl Franz HECKER, (exact military title not known) known as “Red” and “Flagrant Friedrich.” (work cited, p. 113) Educated in Germany, received his doctor of law degree in Munich. He was expelled from Prussia. Arriving in the U.S., he took part in the creation of the Republican Party, encouraged the proliferation of German newspapers carrying the Socialist propaganda, aided in the election of Lincoln, and propagandized heavily among German immigrants for volunteers for the Republican Army. He was named Commander of a regiment he raised of Germans. (p. 113)
On The web: http://shnv.blogspot.com/2011/04/first-amendment-rights-going-going-gone.html